Sunday, August 25, 2013

Lusting for A Mini Bag

I know its not a new trend whatsoever, but lately I have been loving the mini bag trend I have seen all over my social media feeds.  They are all just so cute and can be the perfect statement piece to any outfit. They are also very sensible seeing how they're just big enough to carry the essentials.  Now don't get me wrong, i will always love my big bags like my 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli and L.A.M.B. shopper but they do become a hassle when you are wearing them for long periods of time.  Plus, i seem to always collect a large amount of trash, like receipts, wrappers, crumbs, etc., at the bottom of my bigger purses.  With the changing of the seasons i thought it would be the perfect time to make a purchase on a designer mini bag.  I think it would be the perfect little accessory for the fall and winter.  
I have picked out my top 6, not in order, designer mini choices that I am thinking of purchasing. They all range in prices and all have their pros and cons but these are the ones that appeal to me the most. Keep in mind, i have only tried on and tested a few of these bags, my opinion might change after i have taken a closer look at the others.  

(1) Celine Nano Luggage - ~$2,300 
(2) Louis Vuitton Alma BB - $1,080
(3) Alexander Wang Rockie - $795
(4) 3.1 Phillip Lim Mini Pashli - $650
(5) Proenza Schouler PS1 Mini Messanger - $1,325
(6) Prada Mini Promenade - $1,570

xoxo, Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment