Friday, September 20, 2013

Gucci Soho Disco Bag

I know 75% of my blog has been about handbags that i either want, need or have, but i cant help it! It is my guilty pleasure and the one thing i am willing to splurge on. So, lets add 1 more to my list of "need" handbags. Introducing the Gucci Soho Disco bag:


I have been eyeing this bag since this past spring when i first saw it in the Gucci boutique at Nordstrom.  I have really been into small compact bags lately and with this bag coming in at 8x6x3 i thought it would be the perfect size to store all of my daily essentials (wallet, keys, phone, lipgloss/lipstick, etc.).  The bag is made with Gucci's signature italian leather, which is soft and buttery but sturdy and holds its shape. Speaking of shape, it is a classic "box" bag that will never go out of style.  It comes with one long leather strap that gives you the option of wearing it on your shoulder or across your body.  Lastly, the bag also comes with a leather tassel zipper pull that gives the bag a little playfulness.  
I am pretty set on getting it but the only problem is in what color? I trying to stay away from the classic colors like black, grey or taupe and go for something a bit more daring. Gucci has put out the Disco bag in a wide array of colors, just this past season they revealed a collection of Disco bags in bold and bright colors.  This makes the decision so much harder! Well that is all i have to say about the bag I've been lusting over for the past few months.  Hopefully there will be a post on here real soon about actually purchasing this bad boy. fingers crossed!

xoxo, Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment