Friday, March 29, 2013

Chalkboards EVERYWHERE!

Last week i decided to do a little room decor DIY, I turned a few things into chalkboards.  I sacrificed a mirror, an old picture frame and a mason jar for this DIY.  I'm in the process of redecorating so my room was in dyer need of some decorations.  I first saw this idea on Pinterest where someone took an old picture frame and turned it into a framed chalkboard. I thought this idea was pretty neat so i tried it for myself, but instead of just a framed chalkboard i tried it on 2 different items as well.

Here are my finished products!



For this DIY i used Krylon's chalkboard spray paint, painters blue tape (for the mirror and mason jar), new papers and chalk.  I am really loving these new additions to my room and really think they fit in nicely with my other pieces of room decor. 

I also made an instructional, step by step, video on haw to do this DIY if you are interested! please check it out. :)


xoxo Alice


No comments:

Post a Comment